Joyetech EXCEED Edge comes with a pod system while you can still change the coil heads as you like. Providing the fine EX 1.2om head for mouth-to-lung vapers, the EXCEED Edge is compatible with high nicotine and nicotine salts. What a tiny and sleek device!
How to use
1. Unplug the cartridge and unscrew the atomizer base.
2. Take out the atomizer head and install it onto the base.
3. Drip a few drops of e-liquid into the head and screw the atomizer base back onto the cartridge tightly.
4. Open the stopper on the cartridge and fill the e-liquid into it directly.
5. Close the stopper, but the cartridge into the mod and you’re ready to go.
Note: Please do NOT pull out the whole stopper.
Power on/ off: Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on or off.
Vaping: Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Charging: Simply charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter (output DC: 5V) via USB cable. When it is fully charged, the indicator light will go out.
Battery indicator: The light will flash slowly or stay lit when battery quantity is high, on the contrary, the light flashes in frequency.
1. Please use correct charging equipment by reputable suppliers.
2. Please choose good batteries from reputable companies.
3. Please put the batteries on a hard surface when charging.
4. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
5. Please use dry cloth to clean the battery and its terminals when needed.
6. Don’t use batteries with torn casings.
7. Don’t leave the charging batteries unattended.
8. Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold or direct sunlight.
9. Keep away from water or any liquids.
1. Don’t use the Joyetech EXCEED Edge in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charger properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard objects.