After SMOK Fetch Mini Pod Kit, another Mini Kit with 3D display appearance is launched, the Joyetech eGrip Mini Kit, is today’s topic!
The eGrip Mini has two types of cartridge for your option: Dual Cartridges Version and Single Cartridge Version. There are some details you should know when you fill the Pod Cartridge.
a) Unplug the cartridge and open the stopper on the side.
b) Inject the e-juice through the fIlling hole (Do not overfill).
c) Press the stopper back carefully and firmly.
d) For the first use, please wait for two minutes to let cotton fully socked. Then enjoy your vape.
Please inhale directly to take puffs. While vaping, the indicator light stays lit. The color of the indicator light changes according to the remaining battery capacity as follows:
|battery level||100%—60%||59%—30%||≤ 29%|
|Color of LED||Green||Blue||Red|
Simply charge the device by connecting with a computer or a wall adapter (output DC 5V) via TYPE-C cable. When it is fully charged, the indicator light will turn green and stay on.
INDICATION AND PROTECTION
1. LOW-voltage protection: When the voltage of battery is less than 3.3V, the LED will flash 5 times and no output. If keep vaping, the LED will flash 40 times and cannot power on.
2. Short circuit protection: short circuit occurs, the battery will not output and the LED will flash for 3 or 5 times.
3. Atomizer protection: When one puff lasts longer than 10 seconds, the LED will flash 10 times, with no output and power off.
4. Resistance examination: When the resistance at the output end is >300hm, the light flashes 10 times slowly if you press the button, indicating open CirCuit.
- When the resistance at the output end is <0.30hm, the light flashes quickly for 3 times, suggesting low output or potential short circuit.
USE & STORAGE
Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold or direct sunlight. Keep away from water or any liquids. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly, don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard objects. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0°C to 45C while charging and-10Cto 60°C while in use. Always power off the device or take the cells out when it is not being used or when it is going to be stored. Store at ambient temperature(5’Cto 30°C)in a clean dry place out of the reach of children and pets.Related posts