Please read the following information before use:
1. Insert the pod into the device first then remove the drip tip.
2. Instill through e-liquid inlet, cap the pod with drip tip and wait for 10 minutes.
3. Press the fire button 5 times to turn it on, and you can vape directly or press the fire button to vape.
Material: PA, Aluminum Alloy
Size: 110.1 mm x 21.3 mm* 11.7 mm
Net Weight:31 g
E-Liquid Capacity: 2 ml
Output Wattage: 15 W
Battery Capacity: 520 mAh
Pod cartridge specifications:
FeCrAl UN2 Meshed-H 0.9Q CALIBURN A2 refillable Pod
The Packaging Includes
1 x CALIBURN A2 Pod System
1 x UN2 Meshed-H 0.90 CALIBURN A2 Refillable Pod(Pre-install)
1 x UN2 Meshed-H 0.9Q CALIBUR A2 Refillable Pod(Spare)
1 x User’s manual
1. Vape with either a drawing or button.
2. Press 5 times within 2 seconds to activate/deactivate
3. Open system is a cost-effective option.
4. It is quick and convenient to fill from the top.
5. The Uwell Pro-FOCS technology ensures an authentic flavour of the e-liquid.
6. The chip-set inside functions multiple circuit protection, providing a stable, safe and reliable output.
7. Concise and fashionable shape provides a unique grip.
8. With constant voltage output mode, the taste is more stable.
1. How to fill the pod
a. Insert the pod cartridge into the body.
b. Take out the drip tip.
c. Fill with e-liquid.
d. Cap the pod with the drip tip.
a. When filing the e-liquid, please fill through the filling port rather than the airway in the middle.
b. Do not leave the filing port open. After filing, please cap the pod with drip tip to prevent e-liquid leakage.
c. To avoid dry. -burning and damaging the coil, please wait for 10 minutes after the first e-liquid top-up.
d. Please refill immediately when the e-liquid level reaches the”MIN” mark.
Press the fire button 5 times consecutively within 2 seconds turn on/off, and the LED indicator light will flash 3 times to signal.
When the device is on, it can be fired by drawing or pressing the fire button, and the LED indicators will be on while the device is working. The maximum working time is 8 seconds with each draw as protection. In the case of exceeding 8seconds of continuous drawing, the device will cease working, while the LED indicators will flash in green 5 times as a prompt.
4. Instructions for replacement of pod cartridge
a. Take out the old pod cartridge from the body and insert a new one.
b. To avoid dry-burning and damage to the coil, please wait for 10 minutes after the first e-liquid top-up.
5. Battery indication function
The LED will flash green to signal the remaining battery capacity is over 60%; blue to signal 30%- 60%; red to signal below 30%; 10 times of red flashes upon battery depletion.
6. Short circuit protection
In the case of short-circuit, the indicators will flash red3times and stop working.
7. Low voltage protection
The indicators will flash red 10 times and stop working if the battery is depleted.
8. Timeout protection
The maximum working time is 8 seconds with each draw as protection. In the case of exceeding 8 seconds of continuous drawing, the device will cease working, while the LEDindicators will flash in green 5 times as a prompt.
9. Open circuit prompt
When the pod cartridge is not properly connected or not connected, LED indicators will flash blue 3 times to signal the open circuit.
While charging, the indicators will flash to signal power level: green to signal battery level is charged over 60%; blue to signal 30% -60%; red to signal below 30%; indicators will stay on upon charge completion.
1. Please charge with certified high-quality adaptor from areputable company and a Type-C cable with the chargingcurrent of 5V/1A.
2. The device and adaptor may warm up when charging,keep away from flammable and explosive goods.
3. Please use a dry and soft cloth to clean the device. Keepaway from water or any liquids.
4. Please remove the pod cartridge and store it separatelywhen you are on a plane to avoid leakage due to pressurechanges.
5. Please do not put the device in your pocket with otherhard objects to avoid damages.
6. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
7. Please charge the device at least once a month.
8. Don’t disassemble the device.
9. Avoid high temperature, low temperature and humidityduring use or storage to avoid damage to the equipment.
10. The product parameters or pictures in this manual arefor illustration purpose only, please refer to the actualproduct.