Notice for Use
Thank you for choosing Eleaf products! Please read this manual carefully before use so as to use correctly. If you require additional information or have questions about the product or its use, please consult your local agents, or visit our website at www.eleafworld.com.
For more detailed instructions, please find tutorial video at:
How to Use iWũ Kit?
1. Pull out the cover.
2. Unplug the top part of the silicone stopper that is located on the side of the cartridge
to reveal the fill port. (Note: the bottom part of the silicone stopper is fixed. Please do not attempt to completely remove the silicone stopper.)
3. Slowly inject e-liquid into the cartridge, and plug the fill port with the silicone stopper
after filling. (Note: before first use, please let the cartridge sit for about 10 minutes after filling to let the coil inside fully saturated with e-liquid.)
4.Insert the cartridge back, put the cover back, and the device is ready for use.
Vaping: inhale directly to take a puff. When vaping, the indicator light stays lit. The color of the indicator light changes according to the remaining battery capacity as follows:
Charging: the device can be charged by connecting it with 1A wall adapter or computer via the USB cable. The indicator light is red during charging and goes out when fully charged.
Properties and Protections:
Resistance Range: 0.5Ω-3.0Ω
Atomizer Protection: every time when vaping time exceeds 10 seconds, the indicator
light flashes 3 times and the output cuts off automatically.
Short Circuit Protection: if short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flash 5 times and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape; if short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times.
Low Voltage Protection: when the voltage of the device is lower than 3.3V, the indicator light flashes 20 times and there is no output when vaping. Charge the device to reactivate it.
We are not responsible for any damages caused by human error. Legal warranty is applied.
1. Please keep out of reach of children.
2. This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-smokers, pregnant or breast-feeding women, or persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine.
1. Do not attempt to repair the product by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged.
3. Do not use this product for other purposes except only for vaping and don’t swallow the e-liquid.
Possible Adverse Effects
1. This product may be hazardous to health and contains nicotine which is addictive.
2. For people with adverse reaction after using this product, it is recommended to use the e-liquid with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.