KOKO Prime Kit is a top refilling pod system kit that is known as an upgraded version of Uwell KOKO. This post will teach you how to use it clearly.
KOKO Prime main features
- Refillable pod and removable coil, cost-effective to use.
- Draw-activated vape for more convenient vape,
- Type-C port for easy and quick charging,
- Freely switch between mouth-to-lung vape and direct-to-lung vape.5. Top filling method, quick and convenient
- The Pro-FOCS flavor testing technology from UWELL gives you an unparalleled vape experience.
- The chip has multiple circuit protection functions to supply stable, safe, and reliable performance.
- Includes a lanyard to free your hands.
- Multiple replaceable decorative panels to meet different demands.
Please read the following information before use:
- Install the pod on the body, and remove the drip tip.
- After filling e-liquid from the filing hole, put the drip tip back on. Prime it for 10 minutes before use.
- Take a draw directly to vape.
- How to fill the pod
a. Install the coil to the pod.
b. Install the pod on the body.
c. Remove the drip tip.
d. Fill the e-liquid.
e. Put the drip tip back on.
a. When installing a coil, please make sure the coil aligns with the locating slot on the pod.
b. When filing e-liquid, please fill from the filing hole. Do not drip the e-liquid into the central hole.
c. Do not leave the drip tip-off for an extended period. Install the drip tip securely after filling to prevent leaking.
d. When using a new coil and then filing the pod, please let the pod sit for 10minutes to avoid coil burning.
e. Please add e-liquid when the e-liquid level is at the “MIN” line.
- Changing decorative panel
Remove the original panel from the device and install a new one.
When the device is on, take a draw to vape, the LED will stay on. The device will automatically stop firing when you take a draw for longer than 8 seconds, and the LED will flash green 5 times.
- Changing the pod
a. Remove the used pod from the device. Install a new pod.
b. After filing the new pod, please let the pod sit for 10 minutes to avoid coil burning.
a. When installing the pod to the device, if the air inlet of the pod and the air inlet of the device is close to each other, the airflow is suitable for restricted direct-to-lung vape.
b. When installing the pod to the device, if the air inlet of the pod and the air inlet of the device is far away from each other, the airflow is suitable fora mouth-to-lung vape.
- LED indicator
During vaping, green light means battery life is more than 60%, blue light means battery life is between 30% and 60%, and red light means battery life is less than 30%. When the red light flashes 10 times in a row, the power is too low, and the pod system will automatically shut down.
When a short-circuit occurs, take a draw the LED will flash red 3 times to indicate a short-circuit and stop output.
7. Low power indication
When the device is in low battery, the LED will flash red 10 times to indicate low battery and stop output.
After 8 seconds of vaping, the green light flashes 5 times to indicate the timeout and automatically stops the output.
When there is an open-circuit on the pod, the LED will flash blue 3 times andstop delivering power.
When charging the device with a Type-C charging cable, the indicator light flashes slowly to indicate that the product is charging. It will flash red to indicated low battery, flash blue to indicate medium power, flash green to indicate sufficient power, and the green light stays on after charging is completed.