Notice for use
Thank you for choosing Joyetech. Please read this manual carefully before use to ensure that your usage is correct. If you need any additional information or have any questions about the product or its use. Please consult your local Joyetech agent, or visit our website at www.joyetech.com.
1. Scratch odd the coating of the SC label on the package, you’ll see the security code with16 numbers.
2. Visit http://www.joyetech.com/batchcode.php and enter the numbers in sequence. (left to right, up to down) without blanks to check.
3. Should you have any further question, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Use:
Click the button 5 times in quick succession, the tank light will flash 5 times to indicate that the device is ready for use. In the same way, it’ll be powered off after 5 quick clicks.
Install the atomizer head:
1. Hold the mouthpiece cap. Twist and unplug it. Continue to unplug the mouthpiece. Use the screw driver (in the mouthpiece) to unscrew onto the tank.
2. Take out one atomizer head, drip a few drops of e-juice into it. Install the atomizer head into the atomizer base and screw it back onto the tank.
NOTE: please do not wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with clean dry cloth.
Unplug the e-juice filling stopper, and inject the e-juice directly into it. Insert the stopper tightly after refilling. (Do not overfill)
Adjust airflow: Rotating the ring on the atomizer base clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the air inflow.
Inhale through the mouthpiece directly under power-on condition. Still, you can press the button to vape.
Check the battery life:
Click the button once to standby. The light will flash to indicate the battery life. It’ll stay lit or flash slowly with high battery life. On the contrary, it’ll flash quickly. Then you need to charge it.
Simply charge the device by connecting it with a computer or wall adapter via USB cable. When it’s fully charged, the tank light will go out.
Switch the light:
In power-on condition, click the button 3 times quickly until the indicator light is on, then click the button once to shift among the color of red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white, purple or light-off.
1. Please use correct charging equipment by reputable suppliers.
2. Please put the batteries on a hard surface when charging.
3. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
4. Don’t leave the charging batteries unattended.
5. Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold, or direct sunlight.
6. Keep away from water or any liquids.
1. Don’t use the device in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charger properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard objects.
4. The charger and battery may heat when charging, keep away from flammable gas, liquid or other materials.
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smoking.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine product for health reasons.
1. Only have your device repaired by Joyetech. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur,
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarettes. Joyetech will not make responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
Please refer to your Joyetech product warranty card. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error. Our warranty is not valid for products purchased from third party vendors.
Joyrtech agree to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty provides repair free of charge for defective Joyetech band merchandise. Warranty period is 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
2. This warranty may be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
Customer does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage id caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other e-liquid(see usage manual for operating instruction)
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-Joyetech components (charger, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to : cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-Joyetech brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible Joyetech brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
Joyrtech reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. Joyetech may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms.Related posts