Product Size: 42x25x114mm
Refillable Tank Capacity: 4.5ml/2ml
Output Wattage: 5-85W
Resistance Range: 0.03Ω-5Ω
Charging Current: 2A
Battery: 2500mAh Built-in
Display: 0.96 inch TFT
How to Use
1. Switching On/Off: Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession within 2 seconds to turn the device on. Using the same way, the device can be powered off after 5 presses.
2. Switch Vaping Modes: Long press the mode button for seconds to switch among Smart VW(H/N/S) / VT(SS, Ni, Ti) / TCR(M1, M2) / BYPASS / CCT/ CCW / VV / CCV / Super Player(0.03-5Ω)。
3. Filling E-liquid: Lift and twist the top lid counter clockwise to the fullest extent. Add your favorite E-juice through the opening and slide the lid back. Allowing the safety locking mechanism to secure the lid.
4. Changing Atomizer: Remove base to unscrew the GT meshed coil and insert the new one. Secure the base back onto the device. There are a variety of GT coils available for NRG SE Tank series. Please select the coil desire.
5. Charging: The Tarot Baby uses the quick charge and equalizing charge system. Simply plug in the USB cable to charge the battery, the color screen will display the current battery status.
This refillable electronic cigarette is intended for use with compatible liquid, which may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive substance and its use is not recommended for use by following:
– Non-smokers or persons under the legal smoking age
– Pregnant or breastfeeding women
– Persons experiencing heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kindly problem, long-tern throat disease or difficult breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma.
– Persons with an overactive thyroid gland or experiencing pheochromocytoma (a
– Those taking the medications Theophylline, Ropinirole or Clozapone
You may experience the following side effects if you use nicotine containing e-liquid in combination with this product. If this happens, please consult a healthcare professional and show them this leaflet if possible:
– Feeling faint / – Nausea / – Dizziness / – Headache / – Coughing
– Chest palpitationspain or an irregular heart rate / – Irritation of mouth or throat
– Stomach discomfort / – Hiccups / -Nasal congestion / – Vomition
1. Don’t use the device in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charger properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard object.
4. The charger and battery may heat when charging, keep away from flammable gas, liquid or other material.
5. Do not place it in extremely temperatures
6. Do not try to disassemble the battery.
7. Please don’t drop, throw or abuse your Mod, it may cause damage.
8. Please turn off the device when it is not use.
This device should not be used by persons under the age or 18 or non-smokers. Please keep this unit of reach of children or pets.