Read this information leaflet fully before you start using this product as it contains important information. The notes below relate to when the device is filled with e-liquid that contains nicotine.
This product is intended for adult smokers. This product is not recommended for non-smokers, young people under the age of 18 years, pregnant or breast feeding women and those experiencing general ill health.
1* Nautilus AIO device
2* 1.8Ω coils (1 regularBVC & 1 for Nic Salt)
2* Extra O rings
1* Silicone seal
1* Micro USB Cable 1* Warranty Card
1* User Manual
Nautilus AIO Pod capacity: 4.5ml
Nautilus AIO coil is interchangeable with original Nautilus
Built-in Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
Coil type: Nichrome
Easy bottom fill
• When using a new coil, let the pod stand for 3 minutes after filling so the cotton can be saturated with juice before use.
• Do not let the pod become completely empty. Refill the pod to avoid dry burning or damage to the coil.
Nautilus AIO Filling
1. Squeeze the pod release buttons on each side of the device to release and remove the pod system.
2. Invert the pod and lift the silicon seal
3. Place the filling bottle/dropper into the pod filling hole.
4. Squeeze the filling bottle/dropper bulb to add your preferred e-liquid into the pod system.
5. Replace the silicone seal firmly.
6. Re-insert the pod into the power unit, and push down firmly until it ‘clicks’ into place.
Nautilus AIO Coil Installation
Squeeze the pod release buttons on each side of the device to release and remove the pod system.
2. Invert the pod then unscrew and pull out the chimney unit.
3. Detach the atomizer from the airflow control ring and replace it with a new one.
4. Screw the chimney unit back to the pod system.
5. Re-inset the pod into the power unit, and push down firmly until it ‘clicks’ into place.
Note: To adjust the airflow of the Nautilus AIO, please remove the pod and rotate the airflow control ring on bottom of the Nautilus AIO pod.
Pressing the fire button five times within two seconds will turn the device on or off. The indicator lights will flash blue and orange three times to indicate off or on.
When the Nautilus AIO is on, press the fire button the light will indicate your Nautilus AIO’s current charge.
When its current charge capacity is above 3.8 volts the indicator light will be blue and orange.
When the charge is between 3.5 and 3.8 volts the light will be blue only.
When the charge drops below 3.5 volts the light will then become orange to remind you that it is time to charge your Nautilus AIO.
Automatic Cutoff: The preset continuous fire time is 10 seconds, after 10 seconds of continuous firing, the LED light will flash blue and orange 10 times and the Nautilus AIO will stop firing
Short Circuit Protection: When the Nautilus AIO detects a short, it will stop firing, and the LED light will flash blue and orange 3 times.
Low Voltage Protection: When the battery level drops below 3.2V, the Nautilus AIO will not function and the LED light will flash orange 15 times.
Overcharge Protection: When the Nautilus AIO is fully charged, it will stop charging to prevent overcharging of your battery.
Over heat protection: When the temperature of the chip is above 75 OC/167 OF, the LED light will be blue and orange for 3 seconds and the Nautilus AIO will cut off.
Charge via the Micro USB port. Maximum charge current can reach up to 1A.
• When the USB cable is attached, the Nautilus AIO indicator light will flash blue and orange three times. While charging the LED will indicate the Nautilus AIO’s current charge status: 3.5 volts or less= orange light; 3.5 to 3.8 volts= blue light; 3.8 volts and above =both blue and orange lights. When the Nautilus AIO is fully charged the LED will flash blue and orange 20 times then remain off.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USING NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS
Before using nicotine containing e-liquids the user should read the following information carefully.
NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS:
Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients contained within the e-liquid (see manufacturer’s label for full details).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Nicotine containing e-liquids are not recommended for:
• Young people under the age of 18 years;
• Pregnant or breast feeding women; as nicotine is known to cross the placenta and to be excreted in breast milk;
• Those experiencing general ill health; such as heart disease, stomach and duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, long term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma;
• Those who have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect high blood pressure);
• Those who have diabetes, as nicotine may affect your blood sugar levels.
• Those taking the following medication;
• Theophylline (to treat breathing problems)
• Ropinirole (to treat restless legs)
• Clozapine (to treat schizophrenia)
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
If you inhale too much nicotine or use the product too much you may experience one or more of the following effects:
• Feeling faint;
• Nausea (feeling sick)
• Irritation of the mouth or throat
• Stomach discomfort
• Nasal congestion
• Vomiting (being sick)
• Heart palpitations
• Abnormal heart rate
If you experience any of these side effects; including any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet, discontinue using the product, if the effect(s) continue after you stop use, consult your doctor or healthcare professional and bring this leaflet to their attention.
To learn more about your products and how to use, please visit: www.aspirecig.com
Shenzhen Eigate Technology Co., Ltd.
Building 3, Xinhongtai Industrial Park, 14 Jian’an Rd, Tangwei, Fuyong Town, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China Tel: +86-755-81499783 Email: email@example.com