Read this information leaflet fully before you start using this product as it contains important information. The notes below relate to when the device is filled with e-liquid that contains nicotine.
This product is intended for adult smokers. This product is not recommended for non-smokers, young people under the age of 18 years, pregnant or breast feeding women and those experiencing general ill health.
1* Zelos 50W mod
1* Nautilus 2S tank
1* Glass tube
2* Coils (1*0.4Ω & 1*1.8Ω preinstalled)
1* Extra drip tip
1* USB cable
1* User manual
1* Warranty card
Nautilus 2S tank features
Super easy top fill
Bottom adjustable airflow
Coil resistance: 0.4Ω (23-28W), 1.8Ω (10-14W) Super efficient wicking
Great vapor and flavor production
Compatible with Nautilus BVC coils
Suitable for both MTL hits and restricted lung hits Diameter: 23mm
Length (including stainless drip tip): 61.5mm
1. Partially unscrew the top cap to loosen.
2. Place your thumb on the top cap right above the triangle symbol and push the top cap away until the filling hole is revealed.
3. Add your preferred e-liquid into the tank through the filling hole.
4. Push the top cap back into place.
5. Screw down the top cap to seal.
1. Unscrew to remove the base hardware and glass tube.
2. Remove the glass tube from the base hardware.
3. Unscrew and detach the used coil.
4. Screw a new coil into the base hardware.
5. Attach the glass tube back into place.
6. Screw the base hardware back to the tank.
Output wattage: 1-50W
Output voltage: 0.5V-8.0V Resistance Parameters:
Continuous firing time is 10 seconds Firmware update: N/A
Screen: 0.69 inch OLED screen
Battery Type: Built-in LiPo
Battery capacity: 2500mah
Aspire Zelos 50w 2.0 Kit Instructions
• Press the fire button 5 times within 2 seconds to either lock or unlock the device. While the mod is locked, pressing the fire button for 3 seconds will turn the system off. To turn the mod back on press the fire button 5 times rapidly.
• Pressing the fire button 3 time rapidly when the mod is on will turn it into or out of stealth mode. While in stealth mode, the fire button will still function, the plus and minus buttons are both locked.
Pressing the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously will allow you to select between VW, VV, Bypass and TC(Ni, Ti, SS) modes. Press the “+” or “-” button to select modes, then fire button to confirm.
Press the “+” button to increase wattage, voltage or temperature “-” button to decrease. Pressing the “+” or “-” button longer will change the number faster.
• When the mod is in TC mode press the fire button and “-” button simultaneously to go into wattage setting interface, in which users can adjust the output wattage under TC mode just by clicking the “+” and “-” buttons, press the fire button to save the settings.
• When the mod is on, pressing the fire button and “+” button simultaneously will lock or unlock the buttons. When the buttons are locked, wattage, voltage and TC settings cannot be adjusted.
• To change temperature to Fahrenheit(F) or to Celsius(C), press the “+”or “-” button all the way to pass the temperature range, the temperature indicator will switch over to either Celsius or Fahrenheit automatically.
• The Zelos will enter its sleep mode after being idle for 1 minute, while in sleep mode press the fire button to wake the device.
• Automatic Cut Off
• Short Circuit Protection
• Low Resistance Protection
• Overheat Protection
• Over Charge Protection
• Over Discharge Protection
• Charging the Zelos via Micro-USB charging port, the maximum current can reach up to 1A.
• Connect your Zelos mod to the charger and the screen will show a flashing
battery icon. When the battery charge reaches 4.2V or is fully charged, the mod will stop charging and the screen will remain off.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USING NICOTINE
Before using nicotine containing e-liquids the user should read the following information carefully.
NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS:
Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients contained within the e-liquid (see manufacturer’s label for full details).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Nicotine containing e-liquids are not recommended for:
• Young people under the age of 18 years;
• Pregnant or breast-feeding women; as nicotine is known to cross the placenta and to be excreted in breast milk;
• Those experiencing general ill health; such as heart disease,
stomach and duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, long term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma;
• Those who have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect high blood pressure);
• Those who have diabetes, as nicotine may affect your blood sugar levels.
• Those taking the following medication;
• Theophylline (to treat breathing problems)
• Ropinirole (to treat restless leg syndrome)
• Clozapine (to treat schizophrenia)
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
If you inhale too much nicotine or use the product too much you may experience one or more of the following effects:
Nausea (feeling sick)
Irritation of the mouth or throat
Vomiting (being sick)
Abnormal heart rate
If you experience any of these side effects; including any
possible side effects not listed in this leaflet, discontinue using
the product, if the effect(s) continue after you stop use, consult your doctor or healthcare professional and bring this leaflet to
* For adults only. Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women or individuals with a heart condition. Keep away from children and pets. If you vape nicotine e-liquids, be warned that nicotine is toxic and addictive. Please check with your e-liquid supplier. Follow the instructions provided.
To learn more about your products and how to use,
please visit: www.aspirecig.com
Shenzhen Eigate Technology Co., Ltd.
Building 3, Xinhongtai Industrial Park, 14 Jian’an Rd,
Tangwei, Fuyong Town, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-755-81499783 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org