Read this information leaflet fully before you start using this product as it contains important information. The notes below relate to when the device is filled with liquid that contains nicotine.
This product is intended for adult smokers. This product is not recommended for non-smokers, young people under the age of 18 years, pregnant or breast-feeding women and those experiencing general ill health.
1* Dynamo mod
1* Nepho Tank
1* Glass tube
2* Coils (1*0.5Ω & 1*0.15Ω Mesh Coil) 1* USB Cable
1* Warning card
1* User manual
1* Warranty card
1* Dual 18650 battery adapter
• Super convenient child lock system
• 4ml capacity
• Adjustable bottom airflow
• Ultra efficient wicking
• Press fit coils
• Enormous vapor and flavor production
• Diameter: 27mm
• Diameter: 50mm
• Removable drip tip
Nepho tank filling
1. Pull up the top cap, place your thumb on the top cap right above the triangle symbol
2. Push the top cap away until the filling hole is revealed.
3. Add your preferred e-liquid into the tank through the filling hole
4. Push the top cap back into place
5. Push the top cap down to lock
1. Unscrew the base hardware
2. Pull out the used coil
3. Replace it with a new one
4. Screw the base hardware back to the tank
Dynamo Mod Specifications
Wattage Range: 5-220W
Output Voltage range: 0-9.0V
Resistance Parameters: 0.1-3.5Ω
Continuous fire time is adjustable from 5 to 15 seconds
Charging port: Micro-USB charging port
Battery type: Dual 21700 high rate discharge batteries, or dual 18650
high rate discharge mounted in the supplied adapter
Screen: 2.0inch TFT color screen
Firmware upgrade via Micro-USB port
Output modes: VW/VV/BYPASS/TC/CPS
Temperature Control: 200-600 oF/100-315 oC
• Automatic cutoff
• Over discharge protection
• Overcharge protection
• Short circuit protection
• Over heat protection
• Battery reverse protection
Aspire Dynamo Kit Instructions
1. Click the fire button 5 times quickly to lock or unlock the mod, when the mod is locked the screen will display “Locked Click 5 times”
2. Pressing the fire button for 2 seconds in locked mode will turn the system off, to turn it back on, press the fire button 5 times rapidly.
3. Clicking the fire button 3 times rapidly will turn the mod into stealth mode, while in stealth mode the screen will remain off, but the fire button still works.
1. Pressing the fire button and up button simultaneously will enter the main interface, where you can adjust the values of different output modes, Data, System, Time and About. Press up or down button to select the settings, press fire button to enter/save the specific settings. When the mod is in main interface, press up and down buttons simultaneously allows you the return to the previous menu.
2. When MODES is selected, you can adjust your output modes between “WATT/VOLTAGE/BYPASS/TC/TCR and CPS” press up or down button to select modes, press fire button to enter the modes, pressing up and down button simultaneously will return to the previous menu. Pressing the fire button longer will return to the working interface.
When the mod is in Wattage mode, press up/down button to adjust the wattage value, press up and down buttons simultaneously will allow you to adjust the wattage strength: Soft, Nor(Normal), Hard. Press up or down button to select the wattage strength, Press fire button to confirm and exit.
When the mod is in TC(Ni,Ti,Ss)/TCR(M1,M2,M3) modes, press up and down button simultaneously will enter or exit PWR/TCR value settings. Press up or down button to adjust the values, press fire button to switch between PWR and TCR, press and hold the fire button to exit and save your settings. TCR values cannot be adjusted under Ni/Ti/Ss.(Power range (5-220W) TCR value is from 0.2‰ to 9.99‰.)
3. Selecting CPS will allow you to fine-tune your heat ramp-up in the first 9.5 seconds. Press up and down button simultaneously to enter and exit the value setting interface, click fire button to select time from 0 to 9.5 seconds, click up or down button to change the wattage. Press fire button longer to save and exit.
4. DATA setting on the Dynamo mod is a shortcut to adjust the Wattage preheat (Wattage ramp up), /TCR/CPS and lock resistance settings.
When the mod is in TC/TCR mode and the resistance is unlocked, attaching a new atomizer the screen will ask “New Atomizer?” followed by “YES/NO” press up or down button to select, press fire button to confirm and exit. When the resistance is locked, attaching a new atomizer, the mod will not detect new atomizer, it will fire according to the previous resistance.
NB: 1. The Lock Resistance function only works under TC/TCR modes.
2. To ensure accuracy, please unlock the resistance before attaching a new atomizer.
5. Select SYSTEM to adjust the Vape time (5-15s), Screen time (5-120s), Watch time (5 seconds-30 Minutes), screen brightness, language and main UI set. You can also return to the default settings. When entered into Vape time/Screen time/Watch
time/Brightness and language settings, press up or down button to select the values, press fire button to confirm and exit. When the mod is in Main UI set, press up or down to select between vape time and vape progress, press fire button to turn it on or off. Pressing up and down button simultaneously will return to the previous page.
6. TIME set on the mod allows you to quickly know the time when using this mod. Press up or down button to select “time set” or Watch UI, press fire button to enter. When you are in “Time Set” press fire button to choose the value you want to adjust, press up or down button to change the values and turn on or off the watch.
Enter Watch UI to choose your preferred watch UI displayed on your mod, we’ve created 11 different types of Watch UI to expand your choices.
7. Enter ABOUT to check details of product name and firmware version, scanning the Q&R code will take you to Aspire’s official webpage, where you can check more details about the device you purchased.
8. Press fire button and down button simultaneously will lock or unlock keys, when the keys are locked, the up and down buttons are not functioning; only the fire button works.
9. To change temperature to Fahrenheit (F) or to Celsius(C), press the “+”or “-” button all the way to pass the temperature range, the temperature will switch over to either Celsius or Fahrenheit automatically.
1. Charging the mod via Micro-USB charging port, the charging current can reach up to 2A
2. When connecting the mod to the charger, the screen will display 2 growing battery icons with the 2 circular rings around the screen edge showing a rotary movement when charging, the screen also displays the battery percentage, charge time and charge current. Once the battery level reaches 4.2V or when it’s fully charged, the mod will stop charging the screen will shut off.
3. The mod will not charge when the batteries are incorrectly installed or when there’s only one battery installed.
4. The batteries cannot be replaced while charging, please unplug the charging cable before changing the batteries.
5. Check charger alert: When the mod detects the USB charge voltage is above 5.8V or is less than 4.2V, it will stop charging and the screen will display “CHECK CHARGER”.
6. To accomplish 2A charge current, the adaptor output should be 5V/2A.
• Download the driver software from Aspire website:
• Connect the Dynamo to your PC. The driver will detect your mod automatically.
• Click “OpenFile” to choose the correct firmware file.
• Click “Update” to upgrade your mod.
• If it failed during the update process please repeat step 3 to step 4.
• Please use high quality, high drain batteries from a reputable battery company. Ensure they are matched in terms of brand, voltage, mAh and total amps.
• We recommend using only the supplied USB cable to charge or update the firmware of your mod.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USING NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS
Before using nicotine containing e-liquids the user should read
the following information carefully.
NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS:
Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients contained within the e-liquid (see manufacturer’s
label for full details).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Nicotine containing e-liquids are not recommended for:
• Young people under the age of 18 years;
• Pregnant or breast feeding women; as nicotine is known to cross the placenta and to be excreted in breast milk;
Those experiencing general ill health; such as heart disease,
stomach and duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, long term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma
Those who have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect
high blood pressure);
• Those who have diabetes, as nicotine may affect your blood sugar levels.
• Those taking the following medication;
• Theophylline (to treat breathing problems)
• Ropinirole (to treat restless leg syndrome)
• Clozapine (to treat schizophrenia)
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
If you inhale too much nicotine or use the product too much you may experience one or more of the following effects:
Nausea (feeling sick)
Irritation of the mouth or throat
Vomiting (being sick)
Abnormal heart rate
If you experience any of these side effects; including any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet, discontinue using the product, if the effect(s) continue after you stop use, consult your doctor or healthcare professional and bring this leaflet to their attention.
To learn more about your products and how to use, please visit: www.aspirecig.com
Shenzhen Eigate Technology Co., Ltd.
Building 3, Xinhongtai Industrial Park, 14 Jian’an Rd, Tangwei, Fuyong Town, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China Tel: +86-755-81499783 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org