Thank you for choosing Vzone!
Please read this manual carefully prior to using. We are not responsible for any intentional damage or improper use. If you require any information or have any questions about the product or its use, please contact us via www.vaonecigs.com.
Material: zinc alloy + PC
Cell Type two hi-rate 18650/20700 cell (discharge current should above 40A)
Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
Output Wattage: 7-100W (in 0.5W increments)
Max Output Voltage: 8.5V
Max Output Current: 32A
Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni-200/SS316 mode
Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
How to Use Vzone Cultura?
1. Power On: Remove the battery cover and insert one high-rate 18650/20700 cells into the device body. The device will power on and display the Vzone Logo.
(Note: Before using, please adjust the wattage to a proper range to match the atomizer you see.)
2. Power Off: Press the fire button 5 times continuously to turn off the device.
3. Vaping: Press and hold the fire button to vape. Release to fire button to stop.
4. Power Lock/Unlock: In KA mode, hold down both fire button and down button to lock/unlock the device power.
5. Temperature Lock/Unlock: In TC/TCR mode, hold down both fire button and down button to lock/unlock the temperature.
6. Adjust Power Option: When the device is powered on, press the up/down button to adjust wattage accordingly. Wattage will move in 0.5 increments. Press and hold up or down button to adjust wattage rapidly.
7. New coil, Same Coil: When you connect a new atomizer or disconnect and reconnect your existing atomizer, the device will prompt you to confirm this change. If you have attached a new atomizer, press the UP button. If you disconnect and reconnect the same atomizer, press the DOWN button.
8. Charging: Use the Vzone USB charger to recharge the device. While the device is recharging, the battery symbol will fluctuate up and down. Once the device is fully charged, the battery symbol will be static.
Press the fire button 3 times consecutively to enter the menu switching state whilst the device is on, then press the down button to switch between resistance settings, resistance lock/unlock, taste mode, output mode, memory mode and version information. Press the fire button to enter the sub-menu.
When entering the resistance value sub-menu, you can fine-tune the resistance within a range of plus / minus 0.05
When entering the “Ω” sub-menu, switch between “ ”/”Ω” to lock / unlock the coil resistance. (Note: Such operation should be carried out at room temperature.)
When entering “NORM” sub-menu, the screen will display NORM/SOFT/HARD/USER.
This feature allows you to fine-tune the power curve to your own custom setting before 10 seconds of output wattage. This can only be used in KA mode.
Each histogram represents 1 second. Press the up/down button to adjust the current wattage, then press the fire to move to the next histogram. Once screen will prompt Test, Reset or OK. You can test the setting first to make sure everything is ok, then selecting the OK option will return you to the home screen.
When entering the output mode sub-menu, you can cycle through the supported material or enter your own TCR value on the TCR setting.
Temperature control mode screen display information (resistance, output wattage, temperature, taste control, output mode, battery level, memory mode)
With the new TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) function available on your device, you can now customize your temperature control coils (Ni200/SS316/Ti) on your own. Here’s the TCR value range as a reference:
When entering the M sub-menu, you can save the current setting parameters to memory mode. This incudes Wattage / TCR / Temperature / Output mode / Taste mode. You can set three groups of data.
When entering the battery icon sub-menu, the screen will show the hardware version, software version and product model.
1. Over Puffing Protection:
Device will deactivate after prolonged continuous puffs of more than 10 seconds. The screen will flash!!Long Vaping!!
2. Low-Voltage Protection:
When the voltage/power is too low, the screen will display “Low Battery.” Please recharge the device.
3. No Atomizer Protection:
If no atomizer in attached to the device, the screen will display “No Atomizer”
4. Atomizer Short Protection:
The device has internal controls to protect against atomizer short.
With KA coil, resistance below 0.1ohm.
With Ti/Ni200/SS316 coil, resistance below 0.05ohm.
5. Reverse Connection Protection:
If batteries are inserted incorrectly, the device will not power on and will prevent any damage to the chipset.
6. Automatic Power Adjust Protection:
Using the device will under high wattage situations when the battery is at low voltage/power conditions, the battery sign will flash continuously and will auto adjust the output wattage power to be used in safe normal modes.
7. Temperature Alert:
If the internal board temperature becomes excessive, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display “TOO Hot, please wait 15s!”.
8. Temperature Protection:
In TC modes, if the actual temperature of coil exceeds the set temperature, the device will shows “Temp protect”.
This package does not include 18650/20700 cell or charger.
Please choose suitable 18650/20700 cell, the cell should be discharged 40A or above.
Please do not keep the e-liquid inside the atomizer if the device will not be used for a long period of time.
Please take out the battery from the device when it’s not used for a long time.
Please turn off the device when it’s not used for a long time.
1. Not intended for use by children under 18 years old, pregnant or breast-feeding women, or anyone at risk of heart disease, depression, or asthma.
2. Keep out reach of children and pets.
3. Do not attempt to repair the product by yourself if as damage or personal injury may occur.
4. Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged.
5. Do not use this product for other purposes except only for vaping and don’t swallow the e-liquid.
6. This product may be hazardous to health and contains nicotine which is addictive.
7. For people with adverse reactions after use of this product, it is recommended to stop using this device immediately and consult your doctor.