The MAG-18 is coming. Blowing are some pictures of it.
Preparation Before Use
. Unpeel the plastic films of the device before use.
. Please make sure the battery you’re using corresponds with the battery WARNING CARD.
. Battery Installation
(1) Open the battery cover as the picture shows;
(2) Place two 18650 batteries into the device according to the correct direction;
(3) Close the battery cover.
MAG-18 uses a spring loaded 510 connector. Please be certain that there is nothing between the Mod and the attached atomizer.
1) Connect the atomizer to the device and tighten it clockwise.
2) After the device is powered on, please press the Fire Key to vape.
The MAG 18 device is charged using the type-c cable prvided. When the type-c cable is inserted, the charging interfaces will appear and displays the battery charge level(%).
Important information about charging
The product should be charged between 10’C to 45″C/ 50″F to 113″F.
Do not charge this product outdoors or in a hot, cold, damp environment or in direct sunlight as short circuit may occur.
Unplug the USB cable within 2 hours of the battery being fully charged to extend the life of the battery. Do not overcharge the batteries.
Only use the original USB cable provided and UL-Listedcharging sources.
Do not use this product if abnormal heat is generated during charging.
Do not use any power source without legal manufacturing licenses.
Do not charge this product near:
Any source of heat, such as a fire, hot stove or radiator.
Combustible or explosive materials o gas.
Opening and Closing instructions for Filigand Refilling E-liquid
1. Hold the tank with one hand. Press the button and turn the top cap counterclockwise to expose the filling port.
2. Insert the nozzle of an e-liquid refill container into the filing port, and pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow tube.
Turn the top cap clockwise carefully and firmly until you hear a click sound.
- Do not inhale immediately after filling the tank. Let it stand for several minutes to get the cotton completely saturated.
Prime the coil
While the device is powered off and without pressing the Fire Keyinhale on the drip tip 2-3 times to draw e-liquid into the coil. Priming the coil before use optimizes the vaping experience and avoids burning the coil.
Using your MAG-18 Mod
While the device is off, quickly press the Fire Key5 times to turn it on. The screen displays “MAG -18” and the version number, and then enters the main interface.
Check the drip tip is clean
Before vaping check that the drip tip is clean.
Do not inhale if the drip tip is dirty or contains foreign objects.
Setting the wattage
To set the wattage of the device:
Press the UP/DOWN button to adjust the wattage settings from 230W.
While the device is on, put the device in your mouth and inhale while pressing the Fire Key.
Quickly press the Fire Key 3 times to lock or unlock the vaping function. When locked, the screen displays ‘POWERLOCKED’.
Do not vape for more than 8 seconds.
A TIME OVER notification will occur if vaping exceeds 8 seconds.
The device counts the number of puffs that are taken.
1) Press the Fire Key and DOWN button simultaneously to enter the CLEAR PUFF function;
2) Then press the UP/DOWN button to select the option to dear or not clear the number of puls, and then long press the FireKey to confirm the selection,
3) When the number of puffs reaches the maximum 999 the system will automatically clear and re-record the number.
Theme color setting
press the Fire Key and Up button simultaneously to switch between 6 theme colors.
To turn the power off, quickly press the Fire Key 5 times. The screen displays “POWER OFF” and “SMOK”.
Opening and Closing Instructions for Replacing New Coil
- Unscrew the base, and then unscrew the head from the top cap;
2. Screw ín the new coil and finally screw back the base.
Control Air Input
Rotate the adjustable airflow ring to control the air input.
Do not dispose of the vaping device, e-liquid, or tanks in the general waste, please follow local laws and regulations for recycling and disposal.
This is the end of the article, thank you for reading!Related posts