How to use
Power on/off: Unscrew the battery cover, put one high-rate 18650 cell (positive side down and negative side up) into the device and finally screw down the battery cover, The device can be powered on/off by pressing the fire button 5 times.
- Please be careful not to use a battery with torn casing as it is a safety hazard.
- Please make sure you are using a high-rate 18650 battery whose continuous discharge current is above 25A.
- Please choose the correct mode and adjust the wattage to a proper range according to your coil before use.
Vaping: in power-on state, keep holding down the fire button to inhale, and release the button to stop inhaling,
Charging: the 18650 battery can be charged in the device through USB Type-C port via wall adapter or computer or charged with an external battery charger.
Stealth on/off: in power-on state, press the fire button and – button simultaneously to switch between StealthOn and Stealth Off mode. In Stealth On mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button once to see the current setting.
Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: in power-on state, keep pressing down + button and – button simultaneously for two seconds, the + and – buttons will be locked and the screen will display “Lock”. In the same way, the + and – buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display “Unlock”.
Switch vaping modes: in the power-on state, press the fire button 3 times in quick succession, the device will display the current vaping mode. Press thè + or – button to switch among VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, Tc-Ti, TC-SS, TCR-M1, TCR-M2, TCR-M3 modes and then press the fire button once to confirm the vaping mode you chose.
1. VW mode:
When set in VW mode, the device can support a coll whose resistance is within the range of 0.150-3 50. Adjust wattage in this mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 75W by pressing + button or – button to increase or to decrease. Long press down + button or – button can rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level,
2. Bypass mode:
When set in Bypass mode, the device can support col whose resistance is within the range of 0.150-3.5QDirect output voltage system is applied in this mode The higher the battery level is, the higher the output voltage will be.
3. TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3) Mode:
When set in TC-Ni/TC-T/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 200 Titanium, and StainlessSteel 316 coils In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range (Resistance range of coll 0.050-1.00)
Adjust wattage: in TC-N/TC-TITC SS/TCR(M1 M2 M3) mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1w lo76W. Press the fire button 4 times in quick succession to enter the wattage setting menu and press + or – button to increase or decrease the wattage level Keep pressing down + or · button without looseness to rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level.
Adjust temperature: in TC-NITC-TVTC SS/TCR(M1 M2 MM3 mode. temperature can be adjusted from100-315 or 2006007 by pressing + or-. button to increase or to decrease. Keep pressing down *or. bullion without looseness can rapidly increase or decrease the temperature setting.
E-liquid Refilling (Basic verion)
How to replace the glass tube (Basic version)
How to use
1. Unscrew the atomizer base.
2. Drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the coil to make the cotton inside fully saturated before first use.
3. Screw the primed coil onto the atomizer base tightly and then screw the atomizer base back tightly
4. Unscrew the top cap to expose the fill port, fill the tank with e-liquid and screw the top cap back after a fling. If the tank you purchased is the Childproof Version, you’ll need to press down the button on the top cap and at the same time slide the top cap along the direction of the arrow to reveal the fill port, and then f the tank with e-liquid.
5. The airflow can be adjusted by rotating the airflow control ring on the atomizer base.