Notice for Use
Thank you for choosing Eleaf products! Please read this manual carefully before use so as to use correctly. If you require additional information or have questions about the product or its use, please consult your local agents, or visit our website at www.eleafworld.com. For more detailed instructions, please find
How to Use Eleaf iStick Pico X?
Power on/off: unscrew the battery cap, put one high-rate 18650
Vaping: keep holding down the fire button to take a puff when the device is powered on.
Charging: the 18650 battery can be charged in the device through USB port via wall adapter or a
computer or charged with an external battery charger.
Firmware upgrading: the firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer
through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
Pico X General Operations
- Select vaping mode: when the device is powered on, you’re free to switch the vaping modes
among Wattage (VW), Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS316, TCR-M1,TCR-M2 and TCR-M3 by first
pressing the fire button 3 times and then pressing +/- button to choose a mode.
Wattage recommending function: wattage recommending function is that in Wattage (VW) mode when you screw an atomizer onto the device, the device will give a recommended wattage automatically according to the resistance of the coil the device detected. At the same time, this
recommended wattage is for protecting your coil from being burnt in case it’s the first time you use the device and do not know the wattage you could set for the coil.
Adjust wattage: in Wattage (VW) mode, the wattage can be adjusted by pressing +/- button. Keep
holding +/- button to increase/decrease the wattage rapidly. In TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1/M2/M3)
mode, first press the fire button 4 times in quick succession and then press +/- button to adjust the
Adjust temperature: in TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1/M2/M3) mode, simply press +/- button to
increase/decrease the temperature setting.
2. Other settings: press the fire button and + button simultaneously to enter
able to choose a parameter among Puff/Time/Volt to be displayed on
on/off, activate/deactivate preheat function in Wattage (VW) mode, choose timeout duration, check
hardware and firmware versions of the device and battery status, lock/unlock coil in TC modes, and
set TCR value in TCR (M1/M2/M3) mode simply by pressing
You can reset the counter of Puff/Time to zero by first moving to the submenu of Puff/Time and then
keep holding down the + button.
We are not responsible for any damages caused by human error. Legal warranty is applied.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-smokers, pregnant or
breast-feeding women, or persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine.
- Do not attempt to repair the product by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged.
- Do not use this product for other purposes except only for vaping and don’t swallow the e-liquid.
Possible Adverse Effects
- This product may be hazardous to health and contains nicotine which is addictive.
- For people with adverse reaction after using this product, it is recommended to use the e-liquid
with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.