How to Use Atopack Dolphin:
Power on/off: Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn it on, the indicator lights will flash 5 times. Press the fire button in the same way, it will be turned off.
Soak the JVIC coil: Take out the JVIC coil and drip a few drops of re-liquid in it.
E-liquid filling: Open the lid and inject the e-liquid into it directly.
Note: Please don’t fill too much to avoid overflow.
Vaping: Insert the JVIC coil into the cartridge. Put the cartridge into the battery. Press the button to inhale, release to exhale.
JVIC coil replacement:
Pull out the cartridge and take out the JVIC coil to replace or clean.
(Note: Please do not wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with clean dry cloth.)
Charging: Simply charge the ATOPACH DOLOHIN by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable. When it’s fully charged, the indicator lights will stay lit for 10 seconds and then go out.
Short circuit protection:
1. When short circuit occurs before working, the indicator light flashed 5 times and the device turns off itself.
2. When short circuit occurs while working, the indicator light flashes 3 times and output cuts off automatically.
The ATOPACK DOLPHIN has a 10 seconds run time protection. The light will flash 10 times if the fire button is pressed for more than 10 seconds.
Low voltage protection:
When the battery voltage drops lower than 3.3V, the button light will blink 40 times and device will power off. Simply charge it to turn on.
1. When the resistance at the output end is >3ohm, the indicator light will blink slowly if you press the fire button.
2. When the resistance at the output end is<0.15ohm, the indicator light will blink quickly for 5 times, suggesting the ohm is low or potential short circuit.
The indicator light will show the battery life as follows:
1. Please use correct charging equipment by reputable suppliers.
2. Please put the batteries on a hard surface when charging.
3. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
4. Don’t leave the charging batteries unattended.
5. Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold, or direct sunlight.
6. Keep away from water or any liquids.
1. Don’t use the device in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charger properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard objects.
4. The charger and battery may heat when charging, keep away from flammable gas, liquid or other materials.
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smoking.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine product for health reasons.
1. Only have your device repaired by Joyetech. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur,
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarettes. Joyetech will not make responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
Please refer to your Joyetech product warranty card. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error. Our warranty is not valid for products purchased from third party vendors.
Joyrtech agree to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty provides repair free of charge for defective Joyetech band merchandise. Warranty period is 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
2. This warranty may be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
Customer does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage id caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other e-liquid(see usage manual for operating instruction)
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-Joyetech components (charger, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to : cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-Joyetech brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible Joyetech brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
Joyrtech reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases.
Joyetech may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms.