Notice for Use:
Thank you for choosing Joyetech. Please read this user manual carefully before use to ensure your usage is correct. If you require ay addition information or have any questions about the product or its use, please consult your local Joyetech agent, or visit our website at www.joyetech.com.
1. Scratch off the coating of the SC label on the package, you’ll see the security code with 16 numbers.
2. Visit http://www.joyetech/bachcode.php and enter the numbers in sequence(left to right, up to down) without blanks to check
3. Should you have any further question, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mod Size: 37mm (L) * 18mm (W) * 112.5mm (H)
Output mode: 1.85V constant voltage
Battery using: 2*AA/Ni-MH cells
How to Use Joyetech Batpack Kit Manual
1) Please make sure you’re soaked the atomizer head properly and filled the tank with enough e-liquid before use.
2) Please pay attention to the positive and negative signs when installing the cells.
3) Do not use cells with torn casings for safety reasons.
4) Please use correct charge to charge your Ni-NH cells.
2. Power On/Off
Open the front lid and put two AA/Ni-NH cells inside and close the battery lid. Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on or off.
Attach the atomizer onto the device tightly. (Keep the 51- connection clean and dry)
Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Don’t use cells with different brands. Please take out the Ni-NH cells and charge them in a suitable stand alone charger.
Indication and protection
Short circuit protection:
1. Power input will be directly shut down due to electric power board and needs charging to reactivate.
2. Short circuit before working: button light flashes for 5 times and then power-off.
3. Short circuit while working: button light flashes for 3 times before short circuit (reset).
When you inhale continuously over 15s, the device will stop working. When the indicator light goes out, you can continue to vape again.
Low Voltage Protection
When the battery voltage is less than 1.8V, the light will flash 5 times once you click the button. Continue to click, it will flash 40 times and the device power-off. Press the button can not power on.
1. When the resistance at the output end is > 3.5ohm, the light flashes slowly if you press the button.
2. When the resistance at the output end is <0.2ohm, the light flashes quickly for 5 times, suggesting low output or potential short circuit.
Battery display function:
The light will flash slowly or stay lit when battery quantity is high, on the contrary, the light flashes in frequency.
1. Please use correct charging equipment by reputable suppliers.
2. Please put the batteries on a hard surface when charging.
3. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
4. Don’t leave the charging batteries unattended.
5. Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold, or direct sunlight.
6. Keep away from water or any liquids.
1. Don’t use the device in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charger properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard objects.
4. The charger and battery may heat when charging, keep away from flammable gas, liquid or other materials.
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smoking.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine product for health reasons.
1. Only have your device repaired by Joyetech. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur,
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarettes. Joyetech will not make responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
Please refer to your Joyetech product warranty card. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error. Our warranty is not valid for products purchased from third party vendors.
Joyrtech agree to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty provides repair free of charge for defective Joyetech band merchandise. Warranty period is 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
2. This warranty may be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
Customer does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage id caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other e-liquid(see usage manual for operating instruction)
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-Joyetech components (charger, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to : cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-Joyetech brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible Joyetech brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
Joyrtech reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. Joyetech may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms.