Notice for Use:
Thank you for choosing Joyetech. Please read this user manual carefully before use to ensure your usage is correct. If you require any addition information or have any questions about the product or its use, please consult your local Joyetech agent, or visit our website at www.joyetech.com.
1. Scratch off the coating of the SC label on the package, you’ll see the security code with 16 numbers.
2. Visit http://www.joyetech/bachcode.php and enter the numbers in sequence(left to right, up to down) without blanks to check
3. Should you have any further question, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Output modes: Power/BYPASS/TC(Ni, Ti, SS316)/ TCR(M1, M2, M3)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm TC/TCR mode
0.05-3ohm for power mode
Temp control: 100-315℃/200-600℉
Max charging current: 2.0A
How to use Joyetech ESPION Silk:
1. Power on/off:
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on or off.
Note: Should the device get stuck, please insert into the RESET hole on the bottom with a needle.
Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale. Please choose the correct mode and adjust the wattage to a proper range according to your atomizer before use.
3. Charging & Upgrading.
The ESPION Silk adopts new balanced charging system which supports quick change capacity with max charging current up to 2.0A. The USB port is placed on the down end. Download the latest firmware at www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/ and connect it with a micro USB cable to upgrade. Should your device get struck, insert the RESET hole on the bottom with a needle to reset.
Switch the mode
Click the fire button 3 times and switch the modes by clicking “+”/”-” buttons.
Note: The TEMP-SS316 mode is especially designed for stainless steel 316 type coil only.
Under power mode. Click “+”/”-” buttons to adjust the wattage directly.
Under TC/TCR modes, click “+”/”-” button to adjust the temperature directly. Click the fire button 4 times in quick succession. It’ll display the wattage. Then click “+”/”-” button to adjust the wattage.
Hold the “+”/”-” button simultaneously when powered on to lock/unlock the regulatory buttons. Once locked, you can’t adjust the parameter by clicking “+”/”-” buttons. Still you can hold the fire button and vape on it.
Indication and protection
Atomizer Short-circuit Protection:
When atomizer short-circuit occurs. The screen will display Atomizer Short.
No Atomizer Alert:
When you press the fire button and the screen display No Atomizer Found. That mainly because there’s no atomizer attached on the battery or it is not lightly secured.
Weak Battery Alert:
When the device is working with the atomizer where battery voltage is under 2.0V, the screen will display Weak Battery. Meanwhile, output power will be reduced accordingly.
Low Power Alert:
When the battery voltage is under 2.1V, the screen will show Battery Low. If you continue to press the fire button. It will show Battery Low Lock, then stop working Please recharge the battery to reactivate, As soon as charging has commenced low-voltage protection will be unlocked.
When resistance of the coil is lower than 0.05ohm, the screen will display Atomizer Low.
Under TC/TCR mode, when the actual coil temperature reaches to the set temperature, the screen will show Protect.
Device Too Hot Alert:
When the temperature of the device higher than 70℃， output will shut off automatically and display Device Too Hot.
1. Please use correct charging equipment by reputable suppliers.
2. Please put the batteries on a hard surface when charging.
3. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
4. Don’t leave the charging batteries unattended.
5. Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold, or direct sunlight.
6. Keep away from water or any liquids.
1. Don’t use the device in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charger properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard objects.
4. The charger and battery may heat when charging, keep away from flammable gas, liquid or other materials.
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smoking.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine product for health reasons.
1. Only have your device repaired by Joyetech. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarettes. Joyetech will not make responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
Please refer to your Joyetech product warranty card. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error. Our warranty is not valid for products purchased from third party vendors.
Joyrtech agree to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty provides repair free of charge for defective Joyetech band merchandise. Warranty period is 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
2. This warranty may be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
Customer does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage id caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other e-liquid(see usage manual for operating instruction)
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-Joyetech components (charger, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to : cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-Joyetech brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible Joyetech brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
Joyrtech reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. Joyetech may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms.