Notice for Use:
Thank you for choosing Joyetech. Please read this user manual carefully before use to ensure your usage is correct. If you require ay addition information or have any questions about the product or its use, please consult your local Joyetech agent, or visit our website at www.joyetech.com.
1. Scratch off the coating of the SC label on the package, you’ll see the security code with 16 numbers.
2. Visit http://www.joyetech/bachcode.php and enter the numbers in sequence(left to right, up to down) without blanks to check
3. Should you have any further question, please feel free to contact email@example.com
How to Use NotchCoilTM Atomizer
1. Unscrew the atomizer base
2. Take out one NotchCoilTM and put it into the deck.
3. Soak the coil head enough.
4. Install the whole tank.
5. Aim at the filling sign on top and push it to open.
6. Inject the e-juice into the atomizer tube.
7. Close the top cap, adjust the airflow and you’re ready to go.
1. Make sure the deck is clean before you install the atomizer on it.
2. Please drip a few drops of e-liquid into the atomizer head and inhale a few times in power-off condition (with airflow widely open) before its first use to avoid dry burn.
3. Please do not wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with cotton or clean dry cloth.
4. Please don’t overfill to avoid overflown.
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smoking.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine product for health reasons.
1. Only have your device repaired by Joyetech. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarettes. Joyetech will not make responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
Please refer to your Joyetech product warranty card. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error. Our warranty is not valid for products purchased from third party vendors.
Joyrtech agree to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty provides repair free of charge for defective Joyetech band merchandise. Warranty period is 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
2. This warranty may be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
Customer does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage id caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other e-liquid(see usage manual for operating instruction)
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-Joyetech components (charger, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to : cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-Joyetech brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible Joyetech brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
Joyrtech reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. Joyetech may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms.