Notice for Use:
Thank you for choosing Joyetech. Please read this user manual carefully before use to ensure your usage is correct. If you require ay addition information or have any questions about the product or its use, please consult your local Joyetech agent, or visit our website at www.joyetech.com.
1. Scratch off the coating of the SC label on the package, you’ll see the security code with 16 numbers.
2. Visit http://www.joyetech/bachcode.php and enter the numbers in sequence(left to right, up to down) without blanks to check
3. Should you have any further question, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Use Joyetech RIFTCORE Duo Manual:
1. Unscrew the atomizer base and you’ll notice that the two Joyetech RFC heating element have already in position.
2. Attach the atomizer base into your battery mod and press the fire button to heat it to red at 30W for about 3s (Attention: Please wait until it cools down to avoid scorching.)
3. After the coil cools down, take out two pieces of cotton. (The cotton pack have been tailored. If you want use your own cotton, please use the ruler [5*18mm] in the package as the measure to clip.)
4. Use the tweezers. Fold two pieces of cotton together. Clamp one end with the tweezers. Pull the cotton through the deck. Make sure the cotton sits equally at two sides.
5. Drip a few drops of q-liquid into the cotton to get it fully soaked and let it sit for a while.
6. Install the tube onto the atomizer base tightly.
7. Aim at the filling sign and push the top cap to open.
8. Inject the e-liquid into the atomizer tube.
9. Close the top cap and put the mouthpiece back on.
1. When heating the coil, wait until it cools down to avoid scorching.
2. After placing the cotton, drip a few drops of e-liquid into it to get fully soaked and let it sit for a while.
3. Best wattage range: 40-50W.
4. Self-clean: Remove the old cotton. Fire the RFC heater at 30W (about 3s) for three times. Wait for 10s at each interval.
1. Keep out of reach of children
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smoking.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine product for health reasons.
1. Only have your device repaired by Joyetech. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur,
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarettes. Joyetech will not make responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
Please refer to your Joyetech product warranty card. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error. Our warranty is not valid for products purchased from third party vendors.
Joyrtech agree to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty provides repair free of charge for defective Joyetech band merchandise. Warranty period is 90 days from date of purchase by the end user.
2. This warranty may be void as a result of any of the following conditions:
Customer does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage id caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other e-liquid(see usage manual for operating instruction)
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-Joyetech components (charger, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to : cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-Joyetech brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible Joyetech brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
Joyrtech reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases. Joyetech may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms.