Thank you for choosing Vaporesso product. Please read this manual carefully before use to ensure your perfect usage experiance.
If you require additional information or have any question about this product, please consult the local agent or contact us through website www.vaporesso.com
Product Size:47.8×29.5x146mm Charging Current: 2.5A
Tank Capacity:8ml/2ml Display: 2” TFT color screen Battery:2×18650 (Not Included) Power Range:5-220W Resistance Range:0.03~5Ω Omni board version : 4.2
HOW TO USE
STEP1 : FILLING THE E- JUICE
1) full turns of the drip tip unlocks the tank and push the top lid aside to reveal the hole for filling.
2) Add your favorite E-juice through the opening and slide the lid back to lock it.
STEP2: INSTALL THE TANK
1) When in SS/NI/TI (VT)mode,atomizer’s type need to be reganized when a new one is installed.
2) Suggested mode for different coil: VW-N mode for tank with QF MESHED and QF STRIPS coil , SS(VT) mode for SK CCELL coil.
STEP3 :POWER ON THE DEVICE
1) Turn device on by pressing the power button 5 times in 2 seconds, repeat to power off.
2) For your safety, If you vape continuously for more than 10 seconds, it will display “10s time over”and device will stop working temporarily.
3) 3 press of MODE button is request when you enter MENU after unit waken up from sleep.
STEP4: CHOOSE YOUR FAVERITE MODE
1)VW-H /VW-N /VW-S (Variable Wattage mode – high/normal/soft): it will automatically select the adequate average wattage for your atomizer If you switch between different ohms resistance.
2)SP (Super Player mode): In this mode, it will support broader resistance range from 0.03Ω to 5Ω, which is adaptive to mainstream RDA tanks.
3)VT-SS/VT-NI/VT-TI : Variable temperature control mode for Stainless Steel/Nickel/Titanium material.
4)VV(Variable Voltage mode): You can manualy adjust the voltage to match the resistances of the coil you use, the higher resistance of the coil you use, the higher voltage it require correspondingly
5)CCW (Custom Curve of Wattage mode): To use the up and down buttons to customize you own curve of wattage output line ,move to the next bar with a quick press of the fire button,press the mode button to save and exit when setting is done.
6)BP (Bypass mode): Direct output voltage mode depends on battery level, the higher the battery level the higher the output voltage, supported coil resistance range: 0.05-5ohm.
7)CCV (Custom Curve of Voltage mode in DIY MENU): you can use the up and down buttons to customize the curve of voltage output line,move to the next bar with a quick press of the fire button , press the mode button to save and exit when setting is done.
8)TCR-M1/M2 (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance mode ,in DIY MENU) Note: when in VT and TCR mode, the Celsius and Fahrenheit can be switched by adjust to its max value in the main page.
9) SMART ON/OFF(in SET MENU):It is a advanced Variable Wattage mode, when this function is enable, it can change intensity according to the coils resistance levels within a safe limit in VW-H/N/S mode.
10) AUTO ON/OFF(in SET MENU): The Auto function taking away any operation difficulties switching between VW-H and VW-N or between VT-H and VT-N.
1) Do not use the device in a stormy or dusty environment.
2) Connect the USB port and charger correctly. Unplug the charger after charging is complete.
3) Don’t mix this device with coins,jewelry or other hard objects in bag in case of scratch and damage.
4) Chargers and batteries may be heated during charging and must be kept away from flammable gases, liquids.
5) Please keep device away from extream temperature condition.
6) Do not try to disassemble the battery.
7) Please don’t drop, throw or abuse your device.
8) Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
CAUTION ON BATTERY USING :
1) Always uses this device for battery charging.
2) If you use the external equipments for battery charging, please use the correct and qualified charging equipments
3) Please choose standard batteries from reputable companies. Don’ t use batteries with torn casings.
4) Please use dry cloth to clean the battery and its terminals when needed.
5) Don’ t leave the charging batteries unattended.
6) Don’ t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold or direct sunlight.
7) Keep the battery away from water or any liquids.
This refillable electronic cigarette is intended for use with compatible liquid, which may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive substance and its use is not recommended for use by the following:
– Non smokers or persons under the legal smoking age
– Pregnant or breastfeeding women
– Persons experiencing heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, long-term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma.
– Persons with an overactive thyroid gland or experiencing phaeochromocytoma
(a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
– Those taking the medications Theophylline, Ropinirole or Clozapone
You may experience the following side effects if you use nicotine containing e-liquid in combination with this product. If this happens, please consult a healthcare professional and show them this leaflet if possible:
– Feeling faint / – Nausea /- Dizziness /- Headache /- Coughing
– Chest palpitationspain or an irregular heart rate /- Irritation of the mouth or throat
– Stomach discomfort /- Hiccups /- Nasal congestion/- Vomition
This device should not be used by persons under the age of 18 or non-smokers. Please keep this unit out of reach of children or pets.Related posts