Thank you for choosing Geekvape
Please read the user manual carefully before using this product for better user experience
Keep the user manual for future reference.
Powered with AS chipset, extremely fast, accurate and powerful
Super mesh coil system delivers maximum flavor and last longer
Compact and lightweight
1 * Nova Mod 1 * Cerberus Atomizer 2ml (build-in 0.2ohm mesh coil)
1 * Super Mesh x 1 coil 1 * Promotion card & warranty card
1 * USB Cable 1 * Spare glass tube
1 * User Manual 1 * Spare parts pack
NOVA Kit Product Parameter
Max power output: 200W
Physical dimension: 88*52.3*25.15mm
Shell material: (Aluminum + Resin) + Stainless Steel
Input Voltage: 6.4V(±0.1V)- 8.4V(±0.1V)
Output Voltage: 0.5V-12V
Output Power: 5W-200W
Temperature control: 100℃-315℃/200℉-600℉
Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3Ω
Battery specification: 2’’ External 18650 Battery
Operating temperature range: -10~40℃
Maximum charge Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
Charging requirement： 5V 2A
Geekvape Nova Kit Instruction
1. Turn on: Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on the device.
2. Turn off: Press the fire button 5 times in quid succession to turn off the device.
3. Background colors: In mode selection screen, press and hold the “+” and “-” key simultaneously for 1s to switch between background colors.
4. Power Mode: In PWR mode, press “+” or “-” to adjust the power, press and hold the key to enter the quick adjustment mode.
5. Resistance Lock: When adjusting the cursor to the heating wire resistance option, press “-” key to lock the resistance value of the heating wire, and lock mark appears at coil.
6. Switch between working modes: (POWER/TC-NI/TC-SS/TC-TI/TC-TCR/VPC/BYPASS) In the setting state use the (+)&(-) button to toggle between modes, press and hold the fire button for 0.8s or allow 5s of inactivity to select.
7. TCR Mode: On the mode selection screen toggle to TC-TCR, press and hold the fire button to enter the mode. Use the (+) & (-) button to adjust the TCR value.
8. VPC Set up: On the mode selection screen toggle to VPC, press and hold the fire button to enter the VPC mode. Press the fire button and use the (+) & (-) button to select the values to P1/P2/P3/P3/P4/P5.
9. Resistance and Puff Reset: Enter the setting state. Press the fire button to toggle the cursor to the coil or puff. Press (+) to reset the coil or puff value.
Geekvape Nova Settings
10. Screen Lock: Press + & – button simultaneously to lock and Unlock the screen.
11. Display Brightness Adjustment: Press and hold the fire & (+) or (-) button simultaneously to adjust the brightness of the display.
12. Factory reset function: After entering the current firmware version information interface, press the “Fire” and “+” “-” keys simultaneously to restore the device back to the factory settings, a prompt message of “Configuration Reset” will appear to confirm that the device is succession reset to factory settings.
13. Stealth mode: Press the fire, the “+” and the “-” keys simultaneously for 2s to enter the Stealth mode. The same operation to exit stealth mode. In Stealth mode, you can only vape or shut down.
14. USB upgrade: Remove the atomizer and battery, press and hold the “+” key while inserting in the USB to a PC, perform an upgrade on the PC using the Geekvape firmware upgrade software.
15. Firmware version info: When the device is in off state; press and hold the “+” & “-” button simultaneously to display the current firmware version information.
Description of Prompts
1. No Coil Detected: No atomizer detected. Please check if the atomizer and coil is properly connected.
2. Protection Atomizer Short: This atomizer short-circuited. Please check your coils for any shortage.
3. Atomizer Resistance High: Resistance of the atomizer is too high. Please check your coils.
4. 10s Cut-Off Protection: Output will automatically shut off after 10s.
5. Battery Low Protection: Battery voltage is low, please recharge your battery.
6. Battery Weak PLZ Low Wattage: The battery is too weak, please check whether it is well connected / replace with a higher rated battery / lower the power setting or charge your battery.
7. Unlock Press + & -: Press the (+) & (-) button simultaneously to Unlock.
8. Device overheats protection: Temperature of the PCB is over 75℃, please allow the device to cool down.
9. No Liquid: Atomizer is dry, please add liquid.
10. New +: 0.00Ω Same-: When the NEW or OLD atomizer display occurs on TC mode, press (+) button to re-detect the resistance, press (-) button to select the previous resistance.
Product in not intended for use by pregnant women and children under the age of 18
Keep away from fire
Service in China
Add: Xingye Rd. #3012, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China
Available: Mod-Fri, 9AM to 6PM CST
Service in the USA
Main page: www.geekvapeusa.com
Add: 637 E Big beaver Rd STE 211, Troy, Micigan, 48083 USA
Available: Mon-Fri, 9AM to 5PM EST
1. Sway the label under light lightly
2. Logo will expand gradually to curved shape with the different viewing angle
Website authenticity check
1. Go to www.geekvape.com and scroll right to the bottom of the main page.
2. Scratch the code and enter the 12 digit security numbers on the blank field.
3. Click on the “Go” Button and a pop up window should appear confirming if your product is authentic.
Geekvape User Manual：
How to Use Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit – User Manual
How to Use Geekvape Blade Kit – User Manual