Thank you for choosing IJOY! Please read this manual carefully to ensure proper use. For additional information regarding this product or its use, please consult your local UOY retailer or visit our website www.ijoycig.com
The IJOY SOLOV2 starter kit includes the SOLOV2 200W box mod and the IJOY Limitless sub-ohm tank in a versatile and powerful starter kit The sliding battery covers are easily removed. Utilizes dual 18650 batteries, the SOLOV2 can fire up to 200 watts. The Temperature Control system support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS) The UOY SOLOV2 also features Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) mode and taste control mode This device can download future firmware updates via the micro USB port on the inner bottom.
1 * SOLO V2 Mod
1 * Limitless sub ohm tank 1 * 0.60Dual Coil (20-40W) 1 * 0.30Dual Coil (40-80W) 1* USB Cable
1* 510 Drip Tip Adapter l*Vape band
1 * Manual
1 * Warranty Card
• Screen size: 0.96″0LED.
• Size: 54.8*25*94.3mm /2.16*0.98*3.71 inches.
• Output Wattage: 5watts-200watts
• OutputVoltage: lVolts-8.0Volts.
• Output Current: 1.0A-45A.
• Temperature Range: 300-600’F/ 150-31 S”C
• Wattage control mode wire Resistance Range: 0.06ohm-3.0ohm
• Power efficiency: 95%.
• Fire method: Stainless steel metal stretch button.
• Adjust power method: up and down button.
• Output mode·VW/TI/Nl/55 and special USER Mode
• Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell
1. Power On/off
Press the fire button 5 times m quick succession to turn the device on and off. After switch on,OLED display SOLO V2 logo and software version number at stand by mode.
Please adjust the wattage to a proper range to match the atomizer you used before using.
When you connect a new atomizer,pls press the·+·and·-·button at the same to calibration temp resistance initial value)
While the device is power on,just keep pressing the fire button to vape
(Firing timeout: 1 O Seconds)
While the device is power on, the OLED screen default display VW Mode
3. General Functions
Enter Into The Main Menu
Press the fire button 3 times to enter into the main menu. Press the right and left regulatory buttons to switch among different functions. Press the fire button to confirm.
4. Power Mode
In the main menu, switch to”P” setting, press fire button to confirm. Press right and left buttons to ad丿ust the wattage.
Intensity Setting In Power Mode
In the main menu, switch to intensity setting, press fire button to confirm Press right and left buttons to switch among below4 modes. In user mode, press fire button to switch among each setting columns. Press right and left
buttons to adjust the wattage After setup is completed, press fire button to switch to”EXIT”. Press right or left button to confirm.
Norm Mode: Maintains the currently set power.
Hard Mode: 30% higher than the currently set power.
Soft Mode: 20% lower than the currently set power.
User Mode: Customize the power output for the first three seconds of each puff, with each setting column representing half a second.
5. Temp Mode
Ni/Ti /SS/TCR M1/TCR M2
In the main menu, switch to”T”setting, press fire button to confirm. Press right and left buttons to switch among Ni/Ti/55/Ml/M2 modes. Press fire button to confirm. Press right button, when “W”flashing, press right and left buttons to ad丿ust wattage. Press left button, when””F” or””C”flashing, press right and left buttons to ad丿ust temperature value.
The temperature unit will cycle between ° F and °C when the minimum or maximum temperature is reached.
In the temperature control mode to replace the heating wire, when the new heating wire resistance and the previous heating wire resistance difference greater than or equal to 0.2ohm, the screen appears the following tips. Press+ to choose and confirm new coil. Press -to choose and confirm same coil
6. TCR Mode (M1, M2)
With theTCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) function available now, you can customize your temperature control coi I s(N i, Ti, SS) on your own. In the main menu, switch to’T”setting, press fire button to confirm. Switch to Ml/M2 modes. Press fire button to confirm.
How to set the TCR?
In the main menu, switch to”TCR”mode indication, press fire button to confirm. Press fire button to choose between TCR Ml, TCR M2. Press right/left buttons to select certain parameter. After setup is completed, press fire button to switch to”EXIT” Press right or left button to confirm.
7. Taste Control
Taste control works on almost all the heating wires in the market, including TI/NI/Kanthal/Nichrome/Stainless steel and so on … Allowing users to stay away from dry hit problems, regardless of what material the heating wire is.
How to set the Taste Control?
1. Switch to VW mode first, then take several puffs to find your desired vaping taste by adjust wattage, the device will remember your”taste”. Long-press “T” button to enter the taste control mode.
2. When a new atomizer is directly connected in Taste Control mode, the screen will display”TC SETUP NEED TO LEARN MORE THAN 2’5′. Then please go back to VW mode to let the device learn your taste.
3. Press right/left buttons to adjust the value. 100%, means the device will maintains the currently set taste. 101%-110%, means stronger than the currently set taste. 80%-99%, means softer than the currently set taste.
4. Long-press the “T” button, the device will switch from Taste Control mode to VWmode.
8. Puff Counter
In any mode, the screen shows the number of puffs. If a puff more than 0.8s, it will be recorded as one puff. The device can remember the value even if you remove the battery. the default number is”OOO”. When the number reaches
“999”, it will be cleared automatically.
How To Clear The Puff Value Manually?
Press the fire button 3 times in 2s to enter
the menu, choose icon to enter the”RESET PUFF” setting, press fire button to confirm your choise.
Indication and Protection
PCB temperature overheat protection: When the temperature of device is too high, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display”PCBTOO HOT”
Low power alert:
When battery voltage is below 3.2V, the device shows” LOW BATTERY”
PCB Atomizer short
When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the OLED screen will display”SHORTED”
when no atomizer connect,the device will display”No atomizer”
Low resistance protection:.
When the resistance is lower than 0.06ohm, the OLED screen
will display”OHMSTOO LOW”.
When the resistance is higher than 3ohm, the OLEO screen will display”OHMS TOO HIGH”.
1. Please read the manual carefully before use
2. Please do not keep the e-juice inside the atomizer if the device is not going to be used for a long period
3. Please take out of the battery from device when it’s not used for a long time
4. Please keep the device away from children, pregnant women, and minors
(under 18 years of age)