Mag Grip, another new member of MAG family, which still continues the features of handheld mod, exquisite fire key, and magazine release. In addition, some fresh design concepts have been added: the distinctive OLED screen area and UP/DOWN buttons underneath perfectly blend the data adjusting together. And it is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batter; what’s more, a single 21700/20700/ battery can offer a power output up to 100Watts with high performance. MAG Grip comes with TFV8 Baby V2 Tank ADOPTING TWO new coils – Baby V2 S1 and Baby V2 S2, which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery with intense clouds and flavor. Holding MAG Grip in hand, you’ll feel the power of Grip. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience.
The Kit Includes:
1 x MAG Grip Mod
1 x TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
1 x Baby V2 S1 0.15Ω Single Mesh Coil(Pre-installed)
1 x Baby V2 S2 0.15Ω Quadruple Coils
1 x 18650 Battery Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x Glass Tube Replacement
1 x USB Cable
MAG Grip Mod
Power Range: 1W-85W (18650 Battery)/ 1W-100W (21700/20700 Battery)
Standby Current: <220uA
Output Voltage: 0.5V-9V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω（VW） / 0.05Ω-2Ω（TC）
Temperature Range: 200℉–600℉/100℃–315℃
Charging Voltage: 5V
Charging Current: 0.8A
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
Material: Stainless Steel
Note: Please carefully keep the AB verification codes on the package. AB verification codes are required and will be used in product verification and after-sales service.
1. Please download and install VapingTour APP.
2. Please refer to https://www.smoktech.com/new-anti-counterfeiting-system, and then follow the steps described in THE NEW ANTI-COUNTERFEITING SYSTEM to verify your product.
3. Only the verified product can get warranty service.
4. If you have any question, please contact SMOK via e-mail, phone or our website to get more help.
MAG Grip Warranty Period: 6 Months from the Purchase Date.
Within the 6 Months, some items may not be eligible for service due to misuse, damage, or other failures caused other than by manufacturer defects or premature failure. Please contact SMOK Authorized Vendor for more information and terms of service.
The Warranty Card is an important proof for customers to get warranty service, please keep it. And read the card carefully and fill it out correctly. Warranty requests must be accompanied by this card.
For more warranty policies and processes, please visit our official website: http://www.smoktech.com/support/.
SMOK Hearty Service
If you need after-sales service, please send e-mails to email@example.com.
Preparation before use:
1) Please make sure the battery you’re using corresponds with the BATTERY WARNING CARD
2) Before vaping, please make sure the tank is filled with enough e-juice
3) When preparing to use the product for the first time, taking a few unpowered puffs (without activating the battery) on the atomizer that is filled with e-liquid can help further reduce e-liquid leakage.
1) Press the coin-shaped button, and then the box magazine pops out;
2) Place batteries into the device according to the correct direction;
3) Push the box magazine into the mod.
MAG Grip uses a spring loaded 510 connector. Please be certain that there is nothing between the mod and the attached atomizer.
1) Connect the atomizer to the device and tighten it clockwise.
2) After the device is powered on, please press Fire Key to vape.
1. Power On:
While the device is off, quickly click Fire Key 5 times in 2s to turn it on. The scree successively displays “SMOK”;
While the device is on, hold Fire Key to vape (it will forced to stop working when one vaping is longer than 10s, release and press again to vape again);
Quickly press Fire Key 5 times to lock or unlock.
3. Screen Unlocked Status:
1) Press UP and DOWN Button simultaneously to lock the device;
2) Press Fire Key and UP Button simultaneously to choose your desired ramp up option Norm/Soft/Hard in WATT MODE or 10-85W (18650)/ 10-100W(21700/20700) in TEMP MODE;
3) Press Fire Key and DOWM Button simultaneously to choose your desired mode, TC Mode or VW Mode;
4) Press UP or DOWM Button to adjust the temperature or wattage settings.
4. Locking your device:
Fast click Fire Key 5 times to clock your device. No adjustments can be made nor can the device be fired in this state.
5. Power off:
While the device is locked, hold Fire Key for 5s, choose OFF, and the screen turns off, which means the device is power off. You may also access the option to turn off your device by the menu and selecting the option there.
6. Setting Saved:
All the setting will be automatically saved when selected. No need to reset your performances each time the device is turned on.
7. Menus & Prompts:
After startup, fast press the Fire Key 5 times to go to the battery option interface. Choose the right battery model by pressing UP/DOWN button and confirm the option by long pressing the Fire Key. Fast press the fire key 3-4 times in 2 seconds, then you will go to the operation menu. At the same time long-press on Fire Key to confirm your selected function; UP/DOWN Button to navigate the menu.
TC Mode is available for Mag Grip, only works with a TC type atomizer.
1. Enter TC Mode： switch to TC Mode(Ti, Ni, SS), VW mode and MEMORY Mode by pressing Fire Key + DOWN Button simultaneously while screen is unlocked or by quickly pressing the fire button 3 times and selecting Mode, and then select TEMP.
2. Use POWER + UP Button simultaneously to adjust from 10-85W (18650)/ 10-100W (21700/20700).
3. In TC Mode, use the UP/DOWN Button to adjust the temperature settings to get the best preferred settings.
MAG GRIP VW Mode is available for all types of atomizers.
1. Enter VW Mode: select “WATT” from the following options TC MODE, VW Mode by pressing Fire Key and DOWN Button simultaneously while screen is unlocked. Alternatively you can switch the mode by depressing the fire key three times in quick secession, then press the fire key for a moment while the screen displays “MODE”, then select “WATT” by holding the fire button for a moment.
2. In the WATT Mode, you can use UP/DOWN Button to adjust wattage settings with an increase/decrease of 0.1W to get the best preferred wattage. (Note that below 100 watts the MAG Grip will adjust in tenths of a watt initially, to scroll by the full watt hold the UP or DOWM button in.)
3. Use Fire Key + UP Button to switch your desired ramp up option HARD, NORM, SOFT.
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank Operation
How to fill with e-liquid
1) Hold the tank with one hand, and use the other to press top cap and move it counterclockwise.
2) Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip it into the central airflow tube.
3) Close the cap tightly with care firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to completely organic cotton completely saturated.
Replace atomizer core:
Firstly, unscrew the base, then unscrew the coil head from the base, hen secure your new coil head onto the base plate (ensure that it is screwed in securely), finally screw the new coil head into chimney and you’re ready to prime your new coil head.
Control air input:
Rotate the bottom adjustable airflow system to control air input.
1. Before use please read the manual carefully
2. Connect the atomizer to a power source that is suitable for its intended use.
3. Please avoid making the e-liquid into your mouth directly
4. Please do not keep the liquid inside the atomizer if the device is not going to be used for a long period.
5. Please refill the tank when the e-liquid is nearly used out to avoid dry-burning of the atomizer.
6. Please do not drop, throw or mishandle this product as the outer shell or inner components may become damaged.
7. In order to prolong the operation of your product, please keep it away from excessive temperature and humid environment.
8. Please keep this product away from children and pregnant women.
Underage sale is prohibited. Depending on your country/region legal smoking age.18+ and over 21+ in other country/regions.
This product is not intended for use by person under legal smoking age, nonsmokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or person with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine or depression asthma.
Appendix1 Key Function Table
Appendix 2 Screen Prompts Table