How to Use Stick V9 Max Kit

Introduction

Stick V9 Max kit, a new upgraded version of Stick V8 series, consists of a built-in 4000mAh battery and Stick V9 Max tank. For the “Max”, you can tell from its 4000mAh battery capacity, and its large outside diameter in stick and tank, no doubt, they’re perfectly compatible with each other. As for the tank, it has a gigantic e-liquid capacity with 8.5ml, and it’s specially designed for Stick V9 Max. by adopting Baby V2 S1 and Baby V2 S2, both of which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery, focusing on lower wattage but intense clouds and flavor. Holding Stick V9 Max in the hand, you’re just the one who can conquer the giant. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

The Stick V9 Max Kit Includes:

1 x Stick V9 Max Battery
1 x Stick V9 Max Tank
1 x Baby V2 S1 0.150 Single Mesh Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x Baby V2 S2 0.150 Quadruple Coils
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Spare parts


Stick V9 Max Specifications:

Stick V9 Max Battery

Size: 87.8*28mm
Weight: 133.59g
Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
Voltage Range: 3.3V-4.2V
Output Voltage: 2.5V-4.1V
Output Power: 60W (Coil Resistance = 0.150)
Standby Current: <20uA (No-load) / <100uA (Load)
Charging Voltage: 5V
Charging Current: 0.66A

Stick V9 Max Tank


Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 35*54mm
Weight: 88.59g
Capacity: 8.5ml
Thread: 510

Verification

  1. Using your Smartphone or PC to visit SMOK official website:
    http://www.smoktech.com/support/
  2. Scratch off the coating of the security label on the package to reveal the 16 authentication code. Enter it Into the input field on the webpage to verify. The result will be displayed after a few seconds.
  3. If you have any question, please contact SMOK consultant via e-mail, phone or our website to get more help.

Warranty

Stick V9 Max Warranty Period: 6 Months from the Purchase Date. Within the 6 Months, some items may not be eligible for service due to misuse,
damage, or other failures caused other than by manufacturer defects or
premature failure. Please contact SMOK Authorized Vendor for more
information and terms of service.

The Warranty Card is an important proof for customers to get warranty service, please keep it. And read the card carefully and fill it out correctly. Warranty requests must be accompanied by this card.

For more warranty policies and processes, please visit our official website:
http://www.smoktech.comlsupportl.

SMOK Hearty Service

If you need after-sales service, please send e-mails to support@smoktech.com.

Schematic diagram


Stick V9 Max Battery Features

  1. Large battery capacity: it has a built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery.
  2. 8 seconds protection: the LED light will flash 5 times when the power button is held for longer than 8 seconds, and the battery will automatically shut down the output.
  3. Short circuit protection: if a load short circuit is detected, the white LED light will flash 4 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.
  4. Low voltage protection: when battery capacity is lower than 3.3V, the LED light will
    flash 15 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.
  5. Lithium battery protection: the overdischarge voltage is 2.4V, the overcharge voltage is 4.3V, and the overcharge current is 1.75A.


Stick V9 Max Kit Operation Guide

Stick V9 Max Battery

  1. To turn power on/off: fast press power button 5 times in succession to power on
    or off, and the LED light will flash 3 times.
  2. Long press the power button to vape, and the LED light will turn white; without
    atomizer, the LED light will flash 4 times.
  3. Charge the battery via the USB cable included. When charging, there are three kinds of indicator colors to represent various battery levels, for example, green light: above 70% battery power remaining, orange light: 30%-70% battery power remaining, and red light: below 30% battery power remaining. When it is fully charged, the indicator will be off.

Stick V9 Max Tank
How to fill with e-liquid

1) Hold the tank with one of your hands, and use another one to press button and
then move it counterclockwise.

2) Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip it into the central
airflow tube.

3) Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stand for several minutes to get the
cotton completely saturated.

Replace Coil Head

Firstly, screw the drip tip and top cap off the tank; then screw the coil head off the base part, and replace with a new one.

Control air input
Rotate the adjustable airflow system to control air input.

Attentions

  1. Before use please read the manual carefully
  2. Connect the atomizer to a power source that is suitable for its intended use.
  3. Please avoid making the e-liquid into your mouth directly
  4. Please do not keep the liquid inside the atomizer if the device is not going to be used for a long period.
  5. Please refill the tank when the e-liquid is nearly used out to avoid dry-burning of the atomizer.
  6. Please do not drop, throw or mishandle this product as the outer shell or inner components may become damaged.
  7. In order to prolong the operation of your product, please keep it away from excessive temperature and humid environment.
  8. Please keep this product away from children and pregnant women.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Underage sale is prohibited. Depending on your country/region legal smoking age.18+ and over 21+ in other country/regions.

WARNING
This product is not intended for use by person under legal smoking age, nonsmokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or person with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine or depression asthma.

Related posts
The tank/atomizer can not be tighten up and it keeps spinning The tank/atomizer can not screwed on,...
Led flashes red 4 times during vaping Screw on the atomizer then press fire button, then Led flashes...
Button insensitive Press the button but device responds slowly. Key/button damage Button fall...
Not charging The charging indicator light is not on when charging Check USB cable and adapter whether...

Sharing is caring!

Comments

  1. Stopped smoking with my v9 max had question can coils be cleaned or must be replaced hit me up on hear or Instagram Robbie Rine or Robert Rine should pull me up if you have answers for me.

    1. Hi, friend! Very happy to answer your question. In fact, I don’t mind you clean the coil, if you use a new e-juice or don’t use it for a long time, but don’t use water to clean it. I recommend that you use a dry towel or paper towel to clean the coil, thus extending the life of the cotton and heating wire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *