Notice for Use
Thank you for choosing IJOY, Please read this manual carefully before use to ensure that you, usage is connect. If you require any additional information or have any questions about the product or its use, please consult your local agent, or visit our website at www.ijoy.com
IJOY SABER MOD is a 100W regulated stick-styled mod! The structure is compact, all CNC engraving, rich colors. The IWEPAL chip is carried inside, which adds short-circuit protection, low-power protection, and anti-reverse protection of the battery. Personalized pentagonal fire button and adjustment button, furnished with a bright 0.96’’ OLED Screen allowing for easily monitor and modify with ease. IJOY Saber is powered by single 21700 battery which you can fire it up to 100W, it can also use through the battery adaptor and fit with single 18650 battery! Support large-diameter tanks. The battery is removable and supports USB fast charge.
How to Use
1. Power Off/ON
Put the device upside down. Unscrew the battery cap, put 20700 battery inside and screw back the battery cap. Press the fire button 5times in quick succession to turn the device on or off.
1. It support 18650 battery by using 18650 adaptor, please always use high rate 18650 cells with continuous discharge current(CDC)≥25A。
2. Please pay attention to positive and negative signs when installing the cells.
3. Do not use cell with torn casing for safety reasons.
2. Adjust the wattage(5W-100W)
According to the tank you use. Please choose the right watt By using “+” button or “-” button to adjust the wattage to get a proper range.
1. Stay tap the fire button it will increase by 1W, by click the fire button, each time increase by 0.1W.
2. The OLED Screen will go into sleep mod after 10 seconds, By pressing the fire button, you can activating screen again.
Fill the tank with e-liquid, hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Please always use married high-rate 18650 cellls or IJOY 20700 battery. The IJOY Saber adaptors new equalizing charge system which supports quick charge capability by using USB port on the outside, You can also take out of the cells and charging them in a stand alone charger.
5. Puff reset
Click fire button 3 times in quick succession, the screen will show Puff Reset, by choosing “YES”, it will auto turn back to normal mode, and puff reset succeed.
Indication and protection:
Over 10-second protection:
When the fire button is pressed over 10 seconds, the device will shut off automatically for safety reasons while the screen still on.
No Atomizer Alert:
When you press the fire button and the screen displays No atomizer. That mainly because there’s no atomizer attached on the battery or it is not tightly secured.
Atomizer short-circuit protection:
When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the screen will displays ”SHORT” .
Lower power short:
when the battery voltage is under 3.3V, the screen will show “LOW BATTERY”. If you continue to press the fire button, it will stop working.
PCB TOO HOT:
When the temperature of PCB high than 80℃, output will shut off automatically and display “PCB TOO HOT”.
OHMS TOO HIGH:
When atomizer ohm higher than 3ohm, it will display “ohm too high”.
OHM TOO LOW:
When atomizer ohm lower than 0.05ohm, it will display “ohm too low”.
1. Please use correct charging equipment by reputable suppliers.
2. Please choose good battery from reputable companies.
3. Please put the battery on a hard surface when charging.
4. Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
5. Please use the dry cloth to clean the battery and its terminals when needed.
6. Don’t use battery with torn casings.
7. Don’t leave the charging batteries unattended.
8. Don’t expose the battery to extreme heat, cold or direct sunlight.
9. Keep away from water or any liquids.
1. Don’t use the device in stormy weather or dust condition.
2. Connect the USB port and charging properly. Unplug the charger when the charging is completed.
3. Don’t put the device in your pocket or handbag directly; don’t mix it with coins, jewelry or other hard object.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. This device is not recommended for use by people under 18 or non-smokers.
3. This device is not suitable for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
4. This device is not suitable for use by people who’re allergic or sensitive to nicotine or those who can’t use nicotine products for health reasons.
5. This device is not suitable for use by people who have cardiovascular disease or repireatory disease.
6. This device is not suitable for use by people who diseases like cardiac dysfunction, high blood pressure or diabetes.
1. Only have your device repaired by IJOY. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the device in high temperatures or damp conditions, as this may damage the device.
The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while is use.
3. Do not attempt to combine the device with parts of other brands of e-cigarette. IJOY will not take responsibility and your warranty will be void if any damage caused by this way.
IJOY agrees to provide repair under warranty pursuant to the following terms and conditions.
1. This warranty provide repair free of charge for defective IJOY brand merchandise. Warranty period is 90days from date of purchasing by the end user.
2. This warranty may void as a result of the following conditions:
Customers does not provide warranty card and original receipt of purchase.
Merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating conditions (see precautions in usage manual).
Merchandise failure damage caused by improper use of water or other liquid.
Merchandise failure or damage due to usage with non-IJOY components (charge, battery, and power cable).
3. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments, including but not limited to: mouthpiece, cartridge, atomizer head, lanyard, and leather sheath.
4. This warranty does not cover any non-IJOY brand products. This warranty is only valid for eligible IJOY brand products during the warranty period of 90 days after date of purchase as indicated on proof of purchase.
IJOY reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases.
IJOY may interpret and resise the content of this warranty terms.