How to Use Wismec LUXOTIC NC:
Push the bottom cover and take it away, put two 20700 cells ( or two 18650 cells with the help of battery sleeve) into the battery body. Put the bottom cover back on and then the indicator light will flash 3 times to indicate that the device is ready for use. For the device with installed battery, you can press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on and off.
Long press the fire button to take a puff.
Take out the cells and charge them through external charger.
Switch between Series and Parallel Mode:
By pushing the mechanical switch to the left, you can switch to the parallel mode with the indicator light flash 5 times. The indicator light will keep in white while vaping under parallel mode.
By pushing the mechanical switch to the right, you can switch to the series mode with the indicator light flash 5 times. The indicator light will keep in red while vaping under series mode. Moreover, you can adjust the voltage from 1V to 8V by rotating the voltage regulating switch under this mode, clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease.
Atomizer Protection: When the fire button is pressed for 10 seconds, the indicator light will flash 10 times and then shut off automatically.
(1). When the short circuit occurs before working, the indicator light will flash 5 times and then power off.
(2). When the short circuit occurs while working, the indicator light will flash 5 times (reset).
Low Voltage Protection:
When the battery voltage is less than 3.3V, the indicator light will flash 40 times and then power off. When the battery voltage is less than 2.75V while working, the device will shut down. Then please charge it to power the device back on.
(1). When the resistance at the output end is larger than 3ohm, the indicator light flashes slowly if you press the fire button.
(2). When the resistance at the output end is lower than 0.1ohm, the indicator light flashes quickly for 5 times, suggesting the resistance is too low or potential short circuit.
When the temperature of the board is equal or above 70°C, the indicator light will flash 5 times and then shut down.
Please consult with your WISMEC distributors for warranty policy. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error.
This warranty is only valid for authentic WISMEC products within warranty period from date of purchase by the end user.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-smokers, pregnant or breast-feeding women, persons who are allergic /sensitive to nicotine.
1. Only have your product repaired by Wismec. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, as this may damage the product. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0°C to 45°C while charging and -10°C to 60°C while in use.
3. Keep away from water.
Possible adverse effects
1. Use of this product may cause damage to health.
2. For people with adverse reaction after using this product, it is recommended to use the juice with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.