How to Use:
Power on/off: Press the fire button 5 time in quick succession, the indicator light will flash 5 times to indicate SINUOUS SOLO is ready for use. In the same way, the device can be turned off after 5 presses.
Press the fire button to inhale and release to exhale.
Please charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB Cable. The indicator light will keep in red while charging and go out when it is fully charged.
Properties and Functions:
(1) When the short circuit occurs before working, the indicator light flashes for 5 times and then power off.
(2) When the short circuit occurs while working, the indicator light flashes for 3 times and then cuts off automatically.
SINUOUS SOLO has a 10 seconds run time protection. The indicator light will flash 10 times if the fire button is pressed for more 10 seconds.
Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage drops lower than 3.3V, the indicator light flashes for 40 times and the device will power off. Then please charge the device to power it back on.
According to the resistance of the coil you used, the device will automatically switch to proper working mode.
(1) When the resistance of the coil is under the range of 0.1ohm to 0.79ohm, the indicator will light will change to green and indicate that you enter the BYPASS mode. When the resistance is lower than 0.1ohm, the green indicator will flash for 5times. The resistance of equipped coil for such mode is 0.27ohm
(2) When the resistance is under the range of 0.8ohm to 3.0ohm, the indicator light will change to white and indicate that you enter the constant power mode. When the resistance is above 3.0ohm, the white indicator light will flash slowly. The resistance of equipped coil for such mode is 1.3ohm.
Battery display function:
The indicator light will stay lit or flash slowly when the battery quantity is high. On the contrary, the indicator light will flash in frequency.
Please consult with your WISMEC distributors for warranty policy. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error.
This warraty is only valid for authentic WISMEC products within warranty period fron date purchase by the end user.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-somker, pregnant or breast-feeding women, persons who are allergic /sensitive to nicotine.
1. Only have your product repaired by WISMEC. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the productin high temperature or damp conditions, as this may damage the product. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging abd -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Keep away from water
Possible adverse effects
1. Use of this product may cause damage to health.
2. For people with adverse reaction after using this product, it isrecommended to use the juice with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.