How to Use Wismec Motiv 2:
Take out the cartridge and open the stopper, inject the e-liquid directly into the cartridge through the filling hole. After filling, please close the stopper.
Put the filled cartridge into the motiv 2 battery properly. Make sure the pressure sensor and sensor hole are at the same side.
Featuring the auto-vaping system, please inhale directly through the mouthpiece
Please charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable. The indicator light will keep in red while charging and go out when it is fully charged.
1. Please fill the e-liquid first before vaping to avoid dry burn. Do not over-fill. (80% or lower would be better).
2. Please inhale the cartridge a little bit (soak the coil) before putting it into the battery.
3. Make sure the stopper is sealed tightly after filling.
Battery Life Indicator
Protection and Functions:
When you inhale continuously over 10s, the device will stop working.
Low Voltage Protection:
When the battery voltage is under 3.3V, the indicator light will flash 20 times in red when you inhale. If you inhale again, the device will stop working. Then please recharge the battery to reactivate.
Short Circuit Protection:
If the short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flash 5 times and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape. If short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times.
Please consult with your WISMEC distributors for warranty policy. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error.
This warranty is only valid for authentic WISMEC products within warranty period from date of purchase by the end user.
1. Keep out reach of children.
2. This product is not recommended for use young people, non-smoker, pregnant or breast-feeding women, persons who are allergic /sensitive to nicotine.
1. Only have your product repaired by Wismec. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, as this may damage the product. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while in use.
3. Keep away from water.
Possible adverse effects
1. Use of this product may cause damage to health.
2. For people with adverse reaction after using the product, it is recommended to use the juice with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.
You may want to find:
How to Use Wismec LUXOTIC NC Kit – User Manual
How to Use Wismec LUXOTIC MF Box Kit Guillotine V2 RDA User Manual
How to use Wismec Active Starter Kit Amor NS Plus Tank User Manual
How to Use Wismec LUXOTIC DF BOX Mod – User Manual
How to Use Wismec Sinuous Solo Kit – User Manual
How to Use Wismec Motiv 2 AIO Vape Kit – User Manual
How to Use Wismec Bellerophon Atomizer – User Manual
How to Use Wismec CB-80 Vape Kit – User Manual
How to Use Wismec Hiflask Vape Kit – User ManualRelated posts